Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's been a while since I've updated....

I have just been really busy trying to get my art career going (again).

This is what I was made to do, designed to do.

I'm going to put in all the effort that I put in when working for others.

Right now the plan is to do a painting a day until something clicks and the magically forces align.

With that being said here are the two paintings that I did the last to days. Many more to come.

"Thank You"


Depending when you read this, the original may still be available on eBay and print at Etsy


"Eternal Life"

Original can be found here and print here.

Also, "Eternal Life" was just approved as a stamp *YaY*

So my day today will consist on updating all my online stuff and working (or re-working) on larger piece (18"x24") that I hope to be done with it today.

Now off to see what your up to.

No comments: