Friday, June 29, 2007

My First Post....

I can't believe it took me this long to start a blog here. I had it on my to do list but never got to it. I've maintain one on LJ for a few years but I figured I'd expand.

Well, I go by the name Jaishi and I'm an aspiring artist. I paint everything from abstract, to landscape, to surreal, to fantasy. That's why I say I'm an "aspiring" artist. I don't really stick to one subject when painting. I would loose mind if I just painted 'trees' all day or 'squares' all day know what I mean.

I've notice all the real successful artist tend to paint one thing. When I figure what that one thing is then maybe I can transition from aspiring to successful/professioinal artist.

Well I"m going to go figure out how to add pictures. If I figure it out I'll post my latest painting.

Jai

No comments: